Clover Consultancy Ltd is referred to as ‘Clover’.
1. The client accepts that Clover is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or Attorney-at-Law services.
a. Clover provides specialist information and management services relating to Intellectual Property.
2. The services provided by Clover are not a substitute or replacement for legal advice provided by an Attorney-at-Law.
a. Clover recommends that clients always consult an Attorney-at-Law before making any decisions.
3. For trade mark services provided by Clover, the client accepts that the filing of a trade mark does not guarantee the registration of the mark applied for.
a. Clover agrees to consult with the Intellectual Property Office of Trinidad and Tobago and conduct the relevant trade mark searches before accepting any trade mark application from a client.
4. Clover agrees to keep all information provided by the client under an obligation of confidence unless the information is already in the public domain or has been previously disclosed by a third party.
5. Clover agrees to act in a professional manner.
6. The client indemnifies Clover and its Directors from any litigation, damages, losses or harm suffered, which results from any service, material, information or advice provided by Clover.
7. The name ‘Clover’ and the‘Clover Consultancy logo’ are protected by registered trade marks and must not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of Clover.
8. The client agrees that payment is to be made in full upon receipt of an invoice.
9. The client agrees that the rendering of any services by Clover is conditional on the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The waiver of any aspect of these terms and conditions will not amount to a general waiver of these terms or conditions.
11. If any term or condition contained herein is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain in force.